- Learning disabilities
- Organizational challenges
- Other special education needs
- MA in Special Education
- Certification in Education Therapy
- California teaching credential, Education Specialist
- Classroom experience as a teacher in local public and private schools
- Board Certified member, Association of Educational Therapists
Classroom and Consulting Experience
Mrs. Patterson has worked as a Teacher, Educational Specialist, and certified Educational Therapist since 2004, working with children in elementary, middle school, and high school in Pasadena, Altadena, La Canada, and other areas of the San Gabriel Valley.
- 2015–present: Learning Specialist, St. Francis High School, La Canada
- 2010–present: Private Educational Therapy Practice with students in elementary, middle, and high school.
- 2009–2012: South Pasadena Middle School, Special Day Class teacher for students with learning disabilities and autism in grades 6 through 8.
- 2004–2007: Pasadena Unified School District, Inclusion specialist and Special Day Class teacher for students with learning disabilities and autism in grades 4 through 6.